Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Inside The Mind Of A Racist

Why does Jimmy Carter think that Joe Wilson and everyone else opposed to Obama’s policies are racist. Some people say that they are just trying to take the focus off of the policy. Some think it is a way to shut off conversation. Once you accuse some of racism the conversation is pretty much over.

While these reasons may be true for some Racers I don’t believe it is true for Jimmy Carter and many other Racers. For Jimmy I believe he honestly believes Rep. Wilson and the rest are racists. It is well know that Jimmy is a racist. His racist world view helps form his opinions. For example Jimmy’s racist hatred of Jews leads to his unrelenting support for Hamas. So the reason Jimmy thinks people are opposed to Obama’s policies are because they are racist, is because that is how he would see things. He assumes that because he sees the world through racist eyes that everyone else does too. Well Mr lust in my heart the world is not made up of a bunch of racist like you and the people you surround yourself with.

In September 2009 Joe Wilson, a white man, called Obama, a black man, a liar. Jimmy says the reason this happens, a white person calls a black person a liar, is that the white person is a racist. In April 2008 Jimmy, a white man, called Condoleezza Rice, a black woman, a liar. In Jimmy’s mind why did he do that???????

1 comment:

  1. Jimmy Carter is embarrassing. Every time he comes out and says something, I hold hold my breath because I have no idea how loony it is going to be. My husband and I had this same conversation about him being a closet-racist. I think you're on to something.

    ReplyDelete